Who We Are
The Canadian Reformed Theological Seminary (CRTS) is a Christian institute of theology established by and accountable to the federation of Canadian Reformed Churches.
The primary purpose of CRTS is to train students to serve as faithful, effective ministers of the Gospel.
A secondary purpose is to produce scholarly and popular resources which will serve God’s people throughout the world.
CRTS submits to the doctrine of the infallible Word of God as summarized in the ecumenical creeds and the Belgic Confession, the Heidelberg Catechism, and the Canons of Dort.
Our Core Values
- Serving our supporting churches
- Pursuing academic excellence
- Cultivating pastoral effectiveness
- Promoting the Reformed heritage far and wide
- Fostering spiritual maturity in Christ
- Exercising good stewardship
CRTS Statement of Institutional Purpose (2021)