Who We Are
The Canadian Reformed Theological Seminary (CRTS) is a Christian institute of theology established by and accountable to the federation of Canadian Reformed Churches.
The primary purpose of CRTS is to train students to serve as effective ministers of the Gospel.
A secondary purpose is to produce scholarly and popular resources which will serve God’s people throughout the world.
CRTS submits to the infallible Word of God and is faithful to the ecumenical creeds and the Belgic Confession, the Heidelberg Catechism, and the Canons of Dordt.
Our Core Values
- Serving our supporting churches
- Pursuing academic excellence
- Cultivating pastoral effectiveness
- Promoting the Reformed heritage far and wide
- Growing in godliness
- Showing the fruit of the Holy Spirit in all conduct and communication
- Exercising good stewardship
CRTS Statement of Institutional Purpose (2014)