Application Process for the Master of Divinity Program
Students applying for admission to the Master of Divinity program need to supply the following:
1. A completed application form. Please fill in the application form online and click 'Submit'. If you would like to print the form, right click and select 'print'.
2. An attestation issued by the church of which the applicant has been a member in recent years. This attestation should include a good testimony about the applicant's Christian faith and life, as well as an honest assessment of his suitability for the ministry.
Note: Applicants from denominations that do not subscribe to the Three Forms of Unity will be asked to declare that they agree with the basis of the Seminary, which is the infallible Word of God as interpreted by the ecumenical creeds, the Belgic Confession, the Heidelberg Catechism and the Canons of Dordt.
3. An ecclesiastical reference, provided by the person you've named on the application form, generally your pastor.
4. An academic reference, provided by the person you've named on the application form, generally a former/current professor.
5. Official transcripts of all academic work done beyond high school required for the M.Div. program. Note that these transcripts must be sent directly from the academic institution to CRTS.
6. An autobiographical letter (1500 words max) which should include your motivation for applying to the M.Div. program. This should be sent in electronically with your application form.
7. A doctor's certificate of good health (not required for foreign students since it is part of their visa application).
8. International applicants should take note of additional regulations regarding their situation.
The completed application form should be submitted with the other required documents to the Registrar before March 15th of the year in which admission is sought (Jan. 31st for international students).
If you have any questions or encounter any technical difficulties, please contact the Registrar.