In need of rest from the pressures of regular ministry? Looking for a context in which to enjoy a sabbatical?
Come join us at the Canadian Reformed Theological Seminary for our Ministerial Sabbatical Program.
This flexible program offers reformed pastors a chance to
- Audit lectures
- Attend sermon sessions
- Spend time on personal study plans and projects
- Make use of CRTS extensive library facilities (31,000 volumes)
- Have collective and personal interaction with seminary professors
- Enjoy the CRTS seminary community and context for a semester or significant part thereof.
Admission would be granted on the basis of
1. A letter to the Senate of CRTS, showing evidence of consistory support, and a clear statement of the intention and goals of the pastor applying;
2. Availability of classroom space
For pastors of supporting churches, there would be no cost; others are encouraged to inquire.
While the CRTS office is able to assist with finding accommodation, these and other expenses would be the responsibility of the applicant and/or his church.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.